The Gunners will hope to take a big step toward sealing a third-place finish in the Premier League as Arsene Wenger's men meet Tony Pulis' side at the Britannia Stadium.
Shotton, Huth, Shawcross, Wilson
Pennant, Palacios, Delap, Etherington
Sagna, Koscielny, Vermaelen, Gibbs
Rosicky, Ramsey, Song
Oxlade-Chamberlain, Van Persie, Gervinho
Theo Walcott is missing for the Gunners and is another player unlikely to feature again this term after picking up a hamstring injury against Chelsea.
Four of Arsenal's midfielders are also injured, giving Arsene Wenger a headache with his team selection. Mikel Arteta (ankle) and Francis Coquelin (hamstring) are out alongside long-term injury concerns Jack Wilshere (ankle) and Emmanuel Frimpong (knee).
Arsenal is also without center back Per Mertesacker (ankle) but has kept five clean sheets in seven Premier League games in his absence.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Arsenal has won four of the last five Premier League games between these two sides.
- But Stoke City has won three of the last four matches at the Britannia in all competitions.
- Stoke has the worst scoring record in the Premier League having only scored 32, which is just five more than Van Persie (pictured right) alone.
- Arsenal has rescued more points (19) from losing positions than any other side in the league.
- Robin van Persie has attempted 63 shots on target in the area this season, two more than the Stoke team as a whole.
- Arsenal has kept five clean sheets in its last seven Premier League matches.
- Peter Crouch has scored six Premier League goals against Arsenal. The only team he has a better record against is Blackburn, having scored eight.