Depending on how results go, Sporting could find itself on top of the East after this weekend.
|Sporting Kansas City (4-2-3-1): Nielsen; Myers, Collin, Besler, Sinovic; OIlum, Rosell; Kamara, Feilhaber, Zusi; Bieler.
OUT: Paulo Nagamura (L ankle sprain)
QUESTIONABLE: Benny Feilhaber (L ankle strain)
|Toronto FC (4-4-2): Bendik; Richter, Agbossoumonde, Caldwell, O'Dea; Lambe, Russell, Laba, Convey; Earnshaw, Brockie.
QUESTIONABLE: Danny Koevermans (L calf strain)
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- These teams have already met once this season. Toronto scored an upset, taking a 2-1 result over Sporting at BMO Field.
- Historically, however, KC, has had a big advantage, taking eight of the 16 games between the two sides, with four wins and four draws.
- Despite having the second-worst points total in Major League Soccer, the Reds hare on an uptick, losing just one of their last five games, a 1-0 to best-in-MLS Real Salt Lake.
- Sporting Kansas City is the most contentious team in MLS. The Sporks lead the league in fouls committed, with 284, and is third in fouls suffered, with 246.
- Backing up that assertion is Sporting defender Aurelien Collin, tied for most yellow cards so far this season. He has seven.