Sporting KC looks to bounce back after a shock loss, while Chicago is looking for its first win of the new season.
|Sporting Kansas City (4-3-3): Nielsen; Myers, Belser, Collin, Sinovic; Nagamura, Rosell, Feilhaber; Zusi, Bieler, Convey.||
OUT: Teal Bunbury (L knee sprain) Jacob Peterson (R shoulder sprain)
QUESTIONABLE: Chance Myers (L quad strain) Aurelien Collin (L ankle sprain)
|Chicago Fire (4-2-3-1): Johnson; Kinney, Anibaba, Berry, Segares; Larentowicz, Lindpere; Nyarko, Rolfe, Duka; MacDonald.||
OUT: Arne Friedrich (L hamstring) Brendan King (R ankle sprain) Steven Kinney (grade 1 hamstring strain) Victor Pineda (L meniscus repair)
QUESTIONABLE: Logan Pause (R quad)
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- The Fire had the edge in three meetings between these teams last year, winning 2-1 and 1-0 before Kansas City took the final meeting 2-0.
- Chicago is currently dead last in Major League Soccer, with zero points and a -5 goal difference after two matches. The Fire are the only team in the Eastern Conference yet to score a goal this season.
- Sporting Kansas City's Graham Zusi is top of the MLS assist charts, with two.
- The last time Chicago visited Sporting Park, on Sept. 28, 2012, the stadium's attendance record of 21,010 was set.
- Chicago is currently tied with New York and Portland for most goals allowed, with five.