Toronto FC has only won once in the last 23 MLS matches, and travels to San Jose where the Earthquakes continue picking up late points.
|San Jose Earthquakes (4-4-2): Busch; Beitashour, Bernardez, Attakora, Morrow; Chavez, Martinez, Cronin, Salinas; Jahn, Wondolowski.||
OUT: Jason Hernandez (R calf strain), Brad Ring (R knee sprain)
QUESTIONABLE: David Bingham (L quad strain), Ty Harden (Osteitis pubis), Peter McGlynn (Osteitis pubis), Tommy Muller (Lower back spasms)
|Toronto FC (4-4-2): Bendik; Emory, Agbossoumonde, O'Dea, Richter; Ephraim, Laba, Hall, Lambe; Earnshaw, Silva.
OUT: Danny Koevermans (L ACL repair), Terry Dunfield (L knee sprain), Richard Eckersley (L hamstring)
QUESTIONABLE: Justin Braun (L ankle sprain)
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- San Jose scored in the 91st minute to secure a 2-2 draw with the Montreal Impact last weekend. The Earthquakes have scored second-half stoppage-time goals in three matches this season to rescue one win and two draws.
- Toronto lost 1-0 to the Colorado Rapids to extend its winless run to seven games. TFC has won one game in its last 23 MLS matches.
- San Jose hasn't lost to Toronto in four matches. However, Toronto has returned to Canada with points from each of the last three visits to Buck Shaw Stadium (two wins and a draw).
- TFC signed Steven Caldwell and Jeremy Brockie this week.
- Alan Gordon and Steven Lenhart are suspended for this match.