Claudio Ranieri's stuttering visitors will be aiming for back-to-back wins for the first time this campaign by securing victory against the Bianconeri.
Vitiello, Rossettini, Terzi, Del Grosso
Mannini, Gazzi, D'Agostino, Brienza
Zanetti, Ranocchia, Samuel, Chivu
Alvarez, Stankovic, Motta, Zarate
Giuseppe Sannino's side will face Inter without top scorer Emanuele Calaio, who is missing with a calf problem but could return for next week's clash with Bologna.
The home side will also be without midfielders Simone Vergassola and Paolo Grossi, both of whom are not expected to return to action until mid-December. The pair are suffering from muscle tears.
The visiting side, meanwhile, is set to be without Wesley Sneijder, who is still suffering from the thigh problem that forced him to pull out of the win over Cagliari.
Coach Claudio Ranieri will also be without key South American trio Lucio, Maicon and Diego Forlan. Lucio has an adductor muscle strain, while the latter two are suffering from hamstring and thigh injuries, respectively. Ghana midfielder Sulley Muntari will also miss out with a knee problem.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Siena has conceded fewer goals this season than traditional giants AC Milan, Roma and Inter.
- Giuseppe Sannino's men have only lost once at home this season.
- Draws are the most frequent outcome of the Bianconeri's fixtures this season, as they have shared the spoils in five of their 11 matches.
- Inter has won only three of the 10 games its has played in Serie A this season.
- Only four teams in the division have conceded more goals than Claudio Ranieri's side so far.
- On average, the Nerazzuri are conceding 1.7 goals a game in Serie A in the current campaign.