After losing the first leg 1-0, the hosts have their work cut out against Unai Emery's men, who have not suffered defeat in their last five matches.
Coke, Spahic, Escude, Navarro
Perotti, Reyes, Del Moral
Miguel, Rami, Ruiz, Jordi Alba
Feghouli, Jonas, Mathieu
The home side looks set to enter the round of 16 clash without Jesus Navas, who did not train on Monday as he is still suffering from the leg injury that saw him miss his team's last league encounter, a 2-1 loss to Rayo Vallecano on Sunday. The Spain international has worked apart from the team as he looks to reach full fitness.
There are worries too over the goalkeeping situation, as both Andres Palop and Javi Varas suffered knocks and trained lightly on Monday, though at least one of the two should be ready for the game. Jose Antonio Reyes, meanwhile, is eligible to play following his return from Atletico Madrid last week.
Valencia is still without the services of Hedwiges Maduro and Sergio Canales, who have been out since October with injuries and are still recovering.
With poor performances as of late from Mehmet Topal, David Albelda may get a chance in midfield in the clash.
Another player who may see minutes is Tino Costa. The Argentine missed the last few games of December with an injury but is now physically ready to compete and played a part in the 2-2 draw with Villarreal at the weekend.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Sevilla has lost its last two games, a 1-0 result in the first leg against its opponents for Wednesday, and a 2-1 loss to Rayo Vallecano over the weekend in league play. It marks the first time this season that the team has lost consecutive games.
- This season, not counting the Europa League playoff in mid-August, the club has lost just as many games at home (three) as on the road.
- The hosts have won the cup five times, earning the titles most recently in 2007 and 2010.
- Valencia holds a 1-0 advantage in the tie thanks to a goal by Jonas in the first leg.
- Roberto Soldado, who is the team's leading goalscorer with 17 goals this term, still continues to struggle on the road. The former Real Madrid striker has only scored one goal away from home all season.
- The visitors have won the tournament seven times, with the last title coming in 2008.