MLS-topping Dallas travels to Seattle to take on a team it has only beaten once in franchise history.
|Seattle Sounders FC (4-4-2): Gspurning; Yedlin, Traore, Scott, Gonzalez; Rosales, Alonso, Evans, Carrasco; Neagle, Johnson.
OUT: Josh Ford (R patella fracture)
QUESTIONABLE: Marc Burch (pubic sprain), Shalrie Joseph (R hamstring strain), Obafemi Martins (R leg tendon injury), Steve Zakuani (abdominal strain)
|FC Dallas (4-4-2): Fernandez; Loyd, Hedges, Woodberry, Benitez; Castillo, Watson, Michel, Jackson; Hassli, Perez.||
OUT: Ugo Ihemelu (concussion) - IR, Peter Luccin (torn R ACL) - IR
QUESTIONABLE: Stephen Keel (L quad strain), Andrew Jacobson (R hamstring strain), George John (L knee strain)
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- In a 2-1 home win over D.C. United, Dallas extended its unbeaten run to nine games, the second longest streak in club history. FCD went 19 games unbeaten in 2010.
- Seattle's run without defeat is five games following a 4-0 win over the San Jose Earthquakes.
- The Sounders haven't conceded in 219 minutes.
- In nine all-time meetings between these clubs, Dallas has won only once.
- The Hoops top the MLS table with 24 points from 11 games. Seattle is second from bottom in the Western Conference, albeit with two games in hand over FCD.