Luis Enrique's side will be hoping to bounce back from its disappointing defeat to Lecce when the team welcomes the Zebrette to the Stadio Olimpico on Wednesday.
Rosi, Kjaer, Heinze, Jose Angel
Gago, De Rossi, Pjanic
Coda, Danilo, Domizzi
Pereyra, Pinzi, Pazienza, Asamoah, Armero
Roma coach Luis Enrique will be without the services of Juan who is nursing a knee injury, while Fabio Borini has flu-like symptoms and will likely miss Wednesday's encounter.
Miralem Pjanic should receive the nod ahead of Marquinho in midfield, while Francesco Totti returned to training this week after shaking off a calf injury and will play behind Bojan Krkic and Pablo Osvaldo upfront.
Meanwhile, Udinese boss Francesco Guidolin will not be able to call on Antonio Floro Flores, Dusan Basta, Diego Fabbrini and Cristian Battocchio, who are all out injured.
Mehdi Benatia sustained a groin injury on Saturday against Parma and will not be available for selection and will likely be replaced by Andrea Coda.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Roma has recorded the fewest amount of draws in Serie A this season (five).
- The Giallorossi have failed to score in only four league games this term.
- The capital city club has won four out of its last five home matches, outscoring its opponents 12-4 during that span.
- Udinese has the best home record in Serie A but has lost seven games away from the Stadio Friuli.
- The Zebrette have picked up only one win in their last six encounters (W1 D3 L2).
- Guidolin's men have been held goalless twice in their past three road contests.