|Roma: Doni; Burdisso, Mexes, Juan, Riise; Pizarro, De Rossi; Taddei, Perrotta, Vucinic; Totti
|Juventus: Buffon; Sorensen, Bonucci, Barzagli, Traore; Krasic, Melo, Aquilani, Marchisio; Matri, Toni
- Roma have picked up just one win in their last 11 meetings with Juventus in Serie A.
- The Giallorossi have yet to taste defeat in the league since Vincenzo Montella took charge in late February (W3, D2).
- Roma have only lost one match at home this season.
- Francesco Totti surpassed the 200-goal mark in Serie A in the 2-2 draw with Fiorentina on March 20.
- The Lupi have been awarded a penalty in each of their last four league matches.
- Juventus have picked up only one win in their last five games away from home.
- Giorgio Chiellini will miss the match through injury.
- The Bianconeri snapped a four-game win-less skid with a victory over Brescia last round.
- Juve have recorded four wins since the winter break.
- Alessandro Matri has five goals in eight games since joining the club in the winter transfer window.
November 13, 2010: Juventus 1-1 Roma
Juventus and Roma battled to an entertaining 1-1 draw in Turin. Vincenzo Iaquinta sent the home fans into raptures with a goal in the 35th minute before Francesco Totti brought the Bianconeri faithful back to earth with a penalty just before the half-time interval.Follow Goal.com on to get the latest soccer news directly. Check out Goal.com's page; be part of the best soccer fan community in the world!