With the club's rebuilding under way, Roma will look to grind out a positive result against a team it could only draw with in the last encounter
|Roma: Doni; Cassetti, Burdisso, Juan, Riise; Pizarro, De Rossi; Taddei, Perrotta, Vucinic; Totti
|Chievo: Sorrentino; Sardo, Andreolli, Mandelli, Mantovani; Fernandes, Guana, Constant; Bogliacino; Pellissier, Moscardelli
- Roma has not lost to Chievo in its last 14 matches.
- The Giallorossi have picked up only one win in their last four games.
- Vincenzo Montella's men have been awarded the most penalties in Serie A (11).
- Francesco Totti has scored seven goals in his last five encounters.
- Chievo has only scored once in its past five games against Roma at the Olimpico.
- Luca Rigoni will miss the match through suspension.
- The Flying Donkeys have picked up just one win in their last five road encounters.
- Sergio Pellissier leads the team in scoring with 10 goals.
December 4, 2010: Chievo 2-2 RomaRoma jumped out to a two-goal lead courtesy of a brace from Fabio Simplicio but the capital city outfit could not hang on as Davide Moscardelli and Pablo Granoche struck in the second half.
Follow Goal.com on to get the latest soccer news directly. Check out Goal.com's page; be part of the best soccer fan community in the world!