The Revs face a quick turnaround after helping Matt Reis pick up his 100th MLS win midweek before traveling to Utah, where they haven't won since 2007.
|Real Salt Lake (4-4-2): Rimando; Beltran, Olave, Borchers, Wingert; Grabavoy, Beckerman, Morales, Johnson; Espindola, Saborio.
DOUBTFUL: FW Cody Arnoux (L adductor strain); MF Nico Muniz (R knee MCL strain)
|New England Revolution (4-4-2): Reis; Alston, McCarthy, Soares, Tierney; Nguyen, Joseph, Simms, Feilhaber; Moreno, Sene.
OUT: FW Zak Boggs (R ankle sprain); MF Ryan Guy (R calf tightness); DF Flo Lechner (R foot fifth metatarsal fracture); MF Sainey Nyassi (R hamstring strain); FW Jeremiah White (concussion)
- The Revs haven't won in Utah since 2007. RSL won three of those four games, outscoring New England 16-4.
- New England kept a core of eight players together for four years from 2003-2007. Salt Lake has bested that by keeping 10 players together from 2008 through the present.
- RSL is second in the West with 19 points from 10 games. New England is fourth in the East with nine points from eight games.
- Nick Rimando is tied for second in the league with 30 blocks this season. Kyle Beckerman is tied for first with four yellow cards.
- Matt Reis earned his 100th win midweek thanks to a 2-1 result over the Colorado Rapids. He is only the sixth goalkeeper to rack up triple digits in MLS wins.