The Revs head to Rio Tinto for a road test against Real Salt Lake.
Real Salt Lake (4-4-2): Rimando; Russell, Olave, Borchers, Beltran; Grabavoy, Beckerman, Warner, Johnson; Saborio, Gil
OUT: MF Javier Morales (L ankle fracture dislocation)
DOUBTFUL: FW Arturo Alvarez (R hamstring strain); FW Paulo Jr. (L hamstring strain)
QUESTIONABLE: FW Fabian Espíndola (L hamstring strain); DF Chris Wingert (R hamstring strain)
PROBABLE: FW Álvaro Saborío (R knee swelling)
New England Revolution (4-5-1): Reis; Alston, Cochrane, Barnes, Soares; Nyassi, Joseph, Phelan, Feilhaber, Guy; Lekic.
OUT: FW Kheli Dube (whiplash)
QUESTIONABLE: MF Ousmane Dabo (R quadriceps strain); DF Didier Domi (R Achilles tendonitis)
PROBABLE: MF Stephen McCarthy (L shoulder subluxation)
||DID YOU KNOW?|
New England didn't win a match in the month of June, losing three and drawing two.
- The club's last win came on May 14, a 1-0 decision over the Vancouver Whitecaps
- Shalrie Joseph is New England's leading scorer with four goals to his name this season.
- Real Salt Lake had a much more productive June, winning three times, losing just once, and drawing three along the way.
- RSL head coach Jason Kries will have his number 9 jersey retired after the match.
- Salt Lake has lost only once in six Independence Day home matches.
Keep updated with Major League Soccer by visiting Goal.com's MLS page and joining Goal.com's page.