Montreal completes a three-match road swing in Utah, taking on the club for the only time this season.
|Santos Laguna (4-4-2): Rimando; Beltran, Olave, Schuler, Wingert; Beckerman, Grabavoy, Steele, Morales; Espindola, Paulo Jr.||
OUT: FW Cody Arnoux (R adductor strain)
QUESTIONABLE: MF Will Johnson (R adductor strain)
PROBABLE: DF Nat Borchers (L quadriceps strain)
|Montreal Impact (4-4-2): Ricketts; Brovsky, Ferrari, Wahl, Gardner; Arnaud, Felipe, Bernier, Mapp; Corradi, Nyassi
OUT: DF Nelson Rivas (L hamstring strain); FW Eduardo Sebrango (L groin strain); DF Hassoun Camara (R quad strain)
PROBABLE: FW Justin Braun (L groin strain)
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Real Salt Lake and Montreal have never met. This will be the only match between the two teams this season.
- In its last game, RSL clawed back from a one-goal deficit in the 89th minute to win the match. Johnny Steele and Kyle Beckerman scored in the dying minutes to stun the Portland Timbers. That game marked the first starts of the season for Nat Borchers, Fabian Espindola and Javier Morales.
- Salt Lake has a 5-1-1 home record against expansion teams.
- This is the last of a three-game road trip for Montreal. Thus far the Impact have lost the other two, the latest coming against the New York Red Bulls, 5-2. However, goals from Sanna Nyassi and Justin Braun marked the first time the club scored twice in a match.
- Montreal has taken the lead in two of its four MLS games, but thus far only has one point. RSL is joint top of the Western Conference with nine points from four matches.