Real Salt Lake, unbeaten in three, hosts an LA Galaxy side reeling from a club-record defeat.
|Real Salt Lake (4-4-2): Rimando; Beltran, Watson-Siriboe, Borchers, Wingert; Beckerman, Grabavoy, Stephenson, Morales; Plata, Findley.
OUT: Rich Balchan (L shoulder separation), Alvaro Saborio (R quad tear), John Stertzer (R shoulder dislocation)
QUESTIONABLE: Olmes Garcia (R adductor strain), Cole Grossman (concussion), Chris Schuler (L foot pain)
|LA Galaxy (4-4-2): Cudicini; Franklin, Meyers, DeLaGarza, Dunivant; Donovan, Sarvas, Juninho, Stephens; Rugg, Zyasi.
OUT: Jack McBean (Fractured left clavicle)
QUESTIONABLE: Todd Dunivant (L quad strain)
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- The visiting team has won the last four meetings between these teams.
- Goals from Mike Magee and Charlie Rugg in the opening 13 minutes gave the Galaxy a 2-0 win in the first meeting of the season with RSL.
- Salt Lake is second in the Western Conference with 24 points from 15 games. LA is four points and two spots back, but with two games in hand.
- Ned Grabavoy has scored in the last three games.
- Los Angeles lost 5-0 to the New England Revolution last week, tying a club-worst margin of defeat.
- The Galaxy will be without lineup stalwarts Robbie Keane (Ireland) and Omar Gonzalez (USA), who are both taking part in World Cup qualifying matches for their respective countries.