Last year D.C. reversed a run of five winless encounters against RSL and this time must try to overcome a five-game road losing streak.
|Real Salt Lake (4-4-2): Rimando; Beltran, Borchers, Watson-Siriboe, Wingert; Grabavoy, Beckerman, Morales, Johnson; Espindola, Saborio.
OUT: GK Lalo Fernandez (R wrist fracture); DF Kenny Mansally (L knee MCL sprain)
QUESTIONABLE: DF Jamison Olave (L hamstring strain)
PROBABLE: FW Fabian Espindola (R groin tightness); DF Chris Schuler (L foot bone bruise)
|D.C. United (4-4-2): Hamid; Najar, Jakovic, McDonald, Korb; Pontius, Kitchen, Saragosa, DeLeon; De Rosario, Pajoy.
OUT: MF Lance Rozeboom (L knee ACL tear); DF Daniel Woolard (concussion-like symptoms)
PROBABLE: FW Maicon Santos (R toe soreness); DF Robbie Russell (L plantar fasciitis)
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- D.C. is currently on a 13-match home unbeaten streak, a club record. However, United has lost five games in a row on the road.
- D.C. United is tied for fourth in the East, but is only two points behind Salt Lake, which is tied for second in the West.
- Last week, Nick Rimando recorded his 60th clean sheet for RSL in the 0-0 draw with the Philadelphia Union.
- Alvaro Saborio is tied for second in the league with 14 goals this season.
- D.C. beat RSL last September, a first United win in this fixture since 2008, a run of five games.