Colorado hasn't beaten RSL in seven straight. RSL also comes into the Rocky Mountain Cup match with the second best record in the West.
|Real Salt Lake (4-4-2): Rimando; Beltran, Olave, Borchers, Wingert; Grabavoy, Alvarez, Steele, Morales; Saborio, Espindola.
OUT: DF Chris Schuler (L foot bone stress response)
PROBABLE: MF Javier Morales (R knee hyperextension); MF Ned Grabavoy (L adductor strain); DF Nat Borchers (L quadriceps strain)
|Colorado Rapids (4-4-2): Pickens; Freeman, Moor, Wynne, Wahl; Mullan, Rivero, Castrillon, Thompson; Cummings, Casey.
OUT: DF Anthony Wallace (L Achilles tear); MF Pablo Mastroeni (headaches)
PROBABLE: FW Conor Casey (R hamstring strain); FW Omar Cummings (L ankle sprain)
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- RSL has a seven-game unbeaten streak going in the Rocky Mountain Cup (3-0-4).
- These teams are tied for second with nine goals scored after the 75th minute. The San Jose Earthquakes leads MLS with 15 in the last 15 minutes of matches.
- Salt Lake's 5-0 loss to San Jose last weekend was the second worst in club history (6-0 loss to the New York Red Bulls in 2006).
- Matt Pickens leads the league with 78 saves this year.
- Key midfielders Kyle Beckerman and Jeff Larentowicz are both suspended for this match.