Salt Lake could leapfrog over the Goats in the standings, provided it can reverse the trend of away wins in this matchup.
|Real Salt Lake (4-4-2): Rimando; Beltran, Borchers, Schuler, Wingert; Gil, Beckerman, Morales, Grabavoy; Saborio, Plata.
OUT: Robbie Findley (L adductor strain), Sebastian Velasquez (R hand fracture)
QUESTIONABLE: Rich Balchan (L groin strain), Robbie Findley (L adductor strain), Javier Morales (R knee menisectomy), Joao Plata (R hamstring strain), Alvaro Saborio (R knee swelling), Carlos Salcedo (concussion), Khari Stephenson (L knee sprain), David Viana (R quad strain), Chris Wingert (R knee soreness)
|Chivas USA (3-5-2): Kennedy; Burling, Velazquez, De Luna; Avila, Alvarez, Mejia, Courtois, Villafana; Agudelo, Correa.||
OUT: Walter Vilchez (L knee MCL sprain), Miller Bolaños (L hamstring strain), Oswaldo Minda (R quad strain)
QUESTIONABLE: Steven Purdy (R lower leg contusion), Edgar Mejia (R groin strain), Jose Correa (L groin strain), Juan Agudelo (L hamstring strain)
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- The visiting team in this matchup has won the last four occasions.
- Chivas USA's four-game unbeaten run came to an end last week, in a 1-0 loss to the Colorado Rapids. The Goats hadn't been shut out since their opening game of the season.
- Real Salt Lake drew 1-1 with the Vancouver Whitecaps last week, with Javier Morales marking his first start of the season with an assist.
- Chivas USA, second in the West with 10 points, has a better road goal differential (+3) than home goal differential (-1).
- RSL, seventh in the West with eight points, could leapfrog over Chivas USA, albeit having played an extra game.