Jose Mourinho's men will be hoping to bounce back from their Copa del Rey exit with another league win against a side which is struggling to pick up points.
Arbeloa, Ramos, Pepe, Marcelo
Diarra, Xabi Alonso
Callejon, Ozil, Ronaldo
Obradovic, Da Silva, Lanzaro, Paredes
Micael, Dujmovic, Apono, Lafita
Real Madrid will be without Sami Khedira who is absent through an ankle injury, while Angel Di Maria is still missing with a knock. Jose Mourinho's men do not have any new absentees since their Copa del Rey exit midweek and Pepe looks set to continue to start in central defense.
The Portugal international will play alongside Sergio Ramos who is available for the game as his sending off versus Barcelona on Wednesday will only see him banned from the Copa del Rey.
Marcelo could come into the starting lineup at left-back while Jose Callejon may be given the nod ahead of Kaka in attack. Karim Benzema is expected to replace Gonzalo Higuain as Madrid's lone striker.
For Manolo Jimenez's side, there are no recent injury problems as Paulo da Silva is expected to continue at the heart of the defense after returning from a broken leg while Ivan Obradovic is set to feature at right back.
The visitors are expected to name three players on-loan at the club in midfield - Apono, Ruben Micael and Tomislav Dujmovic, while Helder Postiga looks set to lead the line with support coming from Luis Garcia.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Real Madrid has been awarded nine penalties in the league this season, more than any other side.
- Los Blancos have scored at least three goals in 15 of their 18 home games this term in all competitions. The three games where they failed to score more than three were all against rivals Barcelona.
- Cristiano Ronaldo has scored 30 goals in 30 appearances in all competitions this season.
- Real Zaragoza is winless in 12 games (nine defeats, three draws), the longest streak without a win in La Liga this campaign.
- In 57 previous visits to the Santiago Bernabeu, Zaragoza has only picked up four wins, although it did beat Mourinho's men 3-2 last season.
- Zaragoza's top goalscorer in the league is Helder Postiga with four goals, and the Portuguese forward previously played under Mourinho at Porto between 2003 and 2005.