Los Merengues will aim to extend their nine-match unbeaten run in La Liga when they host Pepe Mel's outfit at the Santiago Bernabeu on Saturday.
Real Madrid midfielder Xabi Alonso will miss the Primera Division encounter against Real Betis through suspension.
Michael Essien remains sidelined with a muscle strain but Kaka (hamstring), Alvaro Arbeloa (back) and Mesut Ozil (illness) should all return after missing the win over Athletic Bilbao.
Boss Jose Mourinho is, however, bound to rotate his squad with an eye on Wednesday's Champions League semifinal first leg against Borussia Dortmund.
Real Betis' Nacho suffered a toe fracture in training on Wednesday and is expected to be out of action for 10 days. Fellow defender Mario is unlikely to feature with a hamstring problem while striker Nosa Igiebor suffered a muscle injury in the 3-3 draw against Sevilla and is a minor doubt.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Real Madrid is on a seven-match winning run in La Liga at the Santiago Bernabeu.
- The Castilian side has kept just one clean sheet in its last seven games in the league.
- Cristiano Ronaldo (pictured, right) has scored in his last eight appearances for Madrid in all competitions.
- Real Betis has won just three of its last 14 matches across all competitions (3-5-6).
- Betis' last away win against Madrid was a 1-0 success in October 1998.