After brushing aside CSKA Moscow in the Champions League round of 16, Los Blancos turn their attention to domestic matters with the visit of Manuel Pellegrini's men on Sunday
Arbeloa, Pepe, Ramos, Marcelo
Ozil, Kaka, Ronaldo
Gamez, Demichelis, Weligton, Monreal
Cazorla, Isco, Fernandez
Angel Di Maria is the only absentee for Real Madrid as it gears up for its Primera Division encounter against high-flying Malaga at the Santiago Bernabeu. The Argentine has not featured since February 18 due to a thigh problem.
Meanwhile, Portuguese full back Fabio Coentrao has returned to training after a spell on the sidelines with a hamstring injury and could make the bench.
Salomon Rondon has recovered from flu and is set to start in attack for Manuel Pellegrini's side.
Jeremy Toulalan is nursing a foot injury and is unavailable, but Jesus Gamez (ankle) has a chance of making the starting XI.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Real Madrid has won its last 11 league matches, its longest winning streak in La Liga since a 10-game run between September and December 2011.
- Los Blancos have kept only five clean sheets in their 21 matches at the Bernabeu in all competitions this campaign.
- Cristiano Ronaldo has struck 13 Liga hat tricks for Madrid - six this season.
- Malaga recorded its third straight league victory with a 1-0 success over Levante on Saturday.
- The Andalusian outfit have won just two of their last 11 away fixtures in the league.
- Ruud van Nistelrooy (pictured right) scored 46 Liga goals in 68 appearances for Madrid between 2006 and 2010.