Jose Mourinho's side will have revenge on its mind on Sunday after suffering defeat at the hands of its cross-city rival in the reverse fixture in August.
Arbeloa, Albiol, Ramos, Coentrao
Di Maria, Modric, Ronaldo
Valera, Lopo, Alexis, Escudero
Castro, Rodriguez, Michel, Gavilan
Real Madrid will be without goalkeeper Iker Casillas for the Primera Division clash against Getafe because of a broken thumb. The Santiago Bernabeu club has signed Sevilla's Diego Lopez as replacement, but Antonio Adan is expected to deputize on Sunday.
Sergio Ramos and Kaka return from bans but defender Pepe remains sidelined with an ankle injury.
Getafe has completed the loan signing of left back Sergio Escudero from Schalke in time for him to feature at the Santiago Bernabeu.
Mane, Miguel Torres, Xavi Torres, Angel Lafita and Pedro Leon are all ruled out, while defender David Abraham has been sold to Bundesliga outfit Hoffenheim.
Winger Diego Castro returns from suspension but boss Luis Garcia will watch the game from the stands as he serves the second of his two-game touchline ban.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Real Madrid is on a six-match unbeaten run in all competitions, keeping four clean sheets in that sequence.
- The Castilian giant is on a 21-game unbeaten streak in La Liga at the Santiago Bernabeu.
- Cristiano Ronaldo (pictured, right) has scored eight goals in his last six appearances against Getafe.
- Getafe is on an eight-match winless run across all competitions (D5, L3).
- Los Azulones have lost seven of their last eight meetings with Madrid.
- Getafe has lost its last three away games, letting in 10 goals in the process.