The Blaugrana have conceded eight goals in their last three Liga matches and will be hoping to shed their defensive frailties when they take on Paco Jemez's side.
Tito, Galvez, Amat, Casado
Carlos, Baptistao, Piti
Adriano, Pique, Song, Alba
Xavi, Busquets, Iniesta
Fabregas, Messi, Pedro
Rayo Vallecano could be without Piti and David Cobeno for Saturday's Primera Division clash with Barcelona at Vallecas due to illness.
Jordi Amat and Nicki Bille return from injury, but center back Mikel Labaka is suspended after his red card in the defeat at Espanyol.
Barcelona is waiting to find out if it will have Javier Mascherano available after launching a second appeal against the Argentine's sending off during the 5-4 win over Deportivo La Coruna.
Defenders Dani Alves (hamstring) and Gerard Pique (ankle) have returned to training and may feature, but captain Carles Puyol (elbow) and midfielder Thiago Alcantara (knee) are still out.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Rayo Vallecano has lost four of its last five matches in La Liga.
- The Vallecas outfit got thrashed 7-0 in this corresponding fixture last season.
- Rayo's last home win over Barcelona was a 1-0 success in December 2002.
- Barcelona has won eight of its last nine matches in all competitions.
- The Catalan side has managed to keep just three clean sheets in its 13 competitive matches to date this term.
- Barcelona has never lost a match in which Andres Iniesta (pictured, right) has scored.