The hosts remain four points from safety at the bottom of the league and will hope to earn their first home win of 2013 following a busy end to the January window.
Onuoha, Samba, Hill, Traore
Taarabt, Granero, Fabio
Martin, Turner, Bassong, Garrido,
Snodgrass, Johnson, Tettey, Howson, Pilkington
QPR may hand a debut to record signing Chris Samba after securing the signature of the former Blackburn man from Anzhi Makhachkala on transfer deadline day.
The game may come too soon for loan signing Jermaine Jenas. Jamie Mackie (back), Shaun Wright-Phillips (ankle), Junior Hoilett (hamstring) and Andrew Johnson (knee) remain absent.
Norwich may opt for the same starting XI which played so well in holding high-flying Tottenham to a draw at Carrow Road in midweek.
Luciano Becchio has signed from Leeds but Chris Hughton may opt to start the Argentine from the bench, with John Ruddy Norwich's only injury absentee with a long-term thigh problem.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- These two sides drew 1-1 earlier in the season, with Simeon Jackson and Bobby Zamora netting in the first half.
- QPR broke its transfer record for the third time this season in order to sign Christopher Samba (pictured right).
- The Rs have won just one league game so far in 2013 - at Stamford Bridge against European champions Chelsea.
- Norwich has only won one of its last 14 games away from home in the Premier League.
- There are no league ever-presents in either the Norwich or QPR squad this season.
- Norwich has now signed four players from Leeds United within the last 18 months, with Bradley Johnson, Robert Snodgrass, Jonny Howson and, most recently, Luciano Becchio, having all made the switch.