Harry Redknapp's men play out their final Premier League match at Loftus Road against the Magpies, who could pull six points clear of the drop zone should they triumph
Fabio, Onuoha, Hill, Traore
Townsend, Jenas, Granero, Hoilett
Debuchy, Coloccini, Taylor, Yanga-Mbiwa
Ben Arfa, Cabaye, Tiote, Gutierrez
QPR look set to still be without first-choice keeper Julio Cesar so Robert Green should once again deputize, while there is a doubt over Armand Traore after the full back limped off in the closing stages of last week's defeat to Arsenal.
Stephane Mbia's inclusion is in doubt after the controversy surrounding his tweets to Joey Barton, so either Esteban Granero, Shaun Derry or Adel Taarabt should step up, while Christopher Samba (knee) remains sidelined.
Newcastle still have plenty of injury worries, particularly at full back where Davide Santon and Massadio Haidara look set to miss out once again, though Mathieu Debuchy could return following suspension.
Doubts remain over Moussa Sissoko (knee), Shola Ameobi (knee) and Sylvain Marveaux (groin) while keeper Tim Krul (shoulder) has already been ruled out for the rest of the season.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- QPR has the worst home record in Premier League this season, with only two wins from their 18 matches played so far.
- Loic Remy was set to join opponents Newcastle in the January transfer window, before having a late change of heart and electing to move to the Rs instead.
- Jermaine Jenas (pictured right) had a three-and-a-half year spell at Newcastle previously in his career, making 152 appearances and scoring 12 goals between February 2002 and August 2005, where he was also crowned the 2002-03 PFA Young Player of the Year.
- In the three matches played between the two sides since QPR's return to the Premier League in 2011, there have only been two goals scored, both by Newcastle in 1-0 victories.
- The Magpies currently have the third-worst away record in the top flight, with only one win from their 18 matches played so far.
- Papiss Cisse has scored only eight Premier League goals this season from 34 appearances, compared to 13 strikes from 13 matches last season after arriving in January.