Martin Jol's side travels to Loftus Road looking to achieve back-to-back league wins for the first time since September, with the Hoops still looking for a maiden victory.
Bosingwa, Nelsen, Hill, Traore
Wright-Phillips, Derry, Diakite, Taarabt
Riether, Hughes, Hangeland, Riise
Duff, Sidwell, Baird, Kacaniklic
Harry Redknapp welcomes Fulham to Loftus Road without long-term absentees Andy Johnson (knee) and Bobby Zamora (thigh), neither of whom are expected back until well into the New Year.
Brazil international Julio Cesar (groin) is also a major doubt for the home side, which means Robert Green is likely to retain his place in goal.
Fulham, meanwhile, is likely to be missing Bryan Ruiz (hamstring). Wales international Simon Davies (neck) remains unavailable until January.
Skipper Brede Hangeland made a welcome return from his three-match suspension in Monday's win over Newcastle, and will keep him place in defense. Mahamadou Diarra requires painkilling injections in order to be fit, and may not be risked ahead of the busy winter period.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- After failing to defeat Wigan last weekend, QPR set a Premier League record for the longest winless run at the start of a campaign, with 16 games.
- Harry Redknapp oversaw the signing of 25 senior players over seven transfer windows during his time as manager of Tottenham. During Martin Jol's time as Spurs boss, the club acquired the same number of players in the same number of windows.
- Put together, the two clubs' squads boast 12 Premier League winners' medals. QPR's squad alone contains four Champions League winners.
- In Mark Schwarzer, Steve Sidwell, Sascha Riether and Aaron Hughes, Fulham has four players who have featured in every league game so far this term. QPR, by contrast, does not have any.
- Without captain Brede Hangeland (pictured right) this season, Fulham has earned an average of 0.33 points per game. With the Norwegian in the side, it has averaged 1.54.
- Martin's Jol's side won almost double the number of points in the season's first eight league games (13), than it has in the eight fixtures since (seven).