The capital club is hitting form after a poor start to the season, and will hope to emulate its 6-1 result of 2011-12 against the visitors, who themselves have a point to prove.
Jallet, Alex, Thiago Silva, Maxwell
Verratti, Matuidi, Sissoko
Corchia, Peybernes, Kante, Roussillon
Boudebouz, Roudet, Camara
Paris Saint-Germain will be without Thiago Motta for the clash against Sochaux on Saturday afternoon, with the Italy international ruled out due to a back injury.
Joining him on the sidelines is Ezequiel Lavezzi who remains a major doubt, though he will likely be rested ahead of the Champions League clash against Porto on Wednesday.
A number of players trained individually on Thursday, including the likes of Salvatore Sirigu, Jeremy Menez and Mohamed Sissoko, but all three should be fit to be named among the squad members at the weekend, though Mathieu Bodmer or Adrien Rabiot will be on standby should Sissoko fail to prove his fitness.
Sochaux meanwhile will be hoping to avenge their heavy 6-1 defeat in this fixture back in April, though les Lionceaux are unlikely to change, with two consecutive victories in their last two league games.
Ryad Boudebouz could well return to the starting lineup, having featured in the Coupe de la Ligue in midweek, with Cedric Bakambu holding off Sloan Privat for the attacking berth.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Paris Saint-Germain has won its last three Ligue 1 games in a row to move into third place; only Marseille has a better record.
- Carlo Ancelotti's side has been drawn against their arch-enemy OM in the Coupe de la Ligue last 16, with the tie to be played at home on Oct. 30 or 31.
- PSG is unbeaten in its last 14 Ligue 1 home games, and in 10 of its last league games in succession.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic has scored or assisted eight out of the club's 10 league goals so far this season.
- Sochaux has catapulted to 14th position having initially lost all four of its opening games, before beating Saint-Etienne and Evian in the last two weeks.
- Eric Hely's men lost this fixture 6-1 earlier this year, as Nene (twice), Jeremy Menez, Thiago Motta, Sylvain Armand and Javier Pastore ran riot.
- Sochaux has failed to win any of their last 16 matches away to Paris Saint-Germain.