Christophe Galtier's side is in good form of late, but travel to the capital having not won at the Parc des Princes for more than five years.
Van der Wiel, Thiago Silva, Alex, Maxwell Matuidi, Verratti, Sissoko
Clerc, Mignot, Perrin, Ghoulam
Cohade, Clement, Lemoine
Aubameyang (or Gradel), Hamouma
Paris Saint-Germain coach Carlo Ancelotti will welcome back striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic, goalkeeper Salvatore Sirigu, as well as Marco Verratti and Alex, after the quartet were rested for the Coupe de la Ligue round of 16 win over Olympique de Marseille on Wednesday evening.
All four players took part in full training on Thursday, as well as Ezequiel Lavezzi and Nene after thigh and cheekbone injuries, with the ex-Napoli forward in a race against time to make the bench.
Thiago Motta and Diego Lugano are still sidelined, while either Mamadou Sakho or Alex will replace Zoumana Camara in defense.
Saint-Etienne coach Christophe Galtier is sweating on the fitness of striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang with the club's top scorer struggling with a knock.
Should the Gabon international not make the trip to Paris, Ivorian midfielder Max Alain Gradel will take his place, having starred in the midweek win over Sochaux.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Paris Saint-Germain sits atop of the Ligue 1 table, having maintained its unbeaten start to the season with a 1-0 win over Nancy.
- PSG is unbeaten in its last seven encounters against the 10-time French champions.
- Les Parisiens are yet to concede a goal in the second-half this season in Ligue 1.
- After both sides emerged from their Coupe de la Ligue triumphs in midweek, the two teams will face each other at the end of November in the quarter-final.
- Saint-Etienne sits fifth in Ligue 1, having amassed a total of 15 points so far this season.
- Les Verts have not managed a victory against the capital club at the Parc des Princes since 2007
- Christophe Galtier's men have won only one of their last six away games in the division.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic (PSG, pictured right) is top scorer of Ligue 1, with Pierre Emerick Aubameyang in second with seven strikes.