The capital club will want to avoid a third successive league game without a win against a blistering Rouge et Noir outfit, but it is once more without Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
Jallet, Alex, T. Silva, Maxwell
Verratti, Motta, Matuidi
T-Catherine, Kana-Biyik, Boye, Mavinga
Pitroipa, Feret, Alessandrini
Paris Saint-Germain coach Carlo Ancelotti is still without the services of striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic, with the Sweden international - who starred in the country's 4-2 win over England on Thursday, scoring all four goals - serving the second game of his two-match suspension.
Meanwhile, Mamadou Sakho is also suspended after seeing red in the club's 1-1 draw with Montpellier, though otherwise there are no significant first-team injuries for the former Chelsea boss to ponder with.
Ezequiel Lavezzi started alongside Guillaume Hoarau last weekend, though the former Napoli forward could be preferred in a lone role this time out.
Stade Rennais, meanwhile, has no significant worries of its own, as Frederic Antonetti continues to deploy the infamous duo of Chris Mavinga and Yann M'Vila.
Winger Romain Alessandrini is a fantastic prospect, while former PSG striker Mevlut Erding will lead from the front at the Parc des Princes.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- PSG sits joint top of Ligue 1, tied on points with Olympique de Marseille, following its 1-1 draw with Montpellier last weekend.
- Les Parisiens have not managed to score more than twice at home in the league so far this season.
- Ancelotti's men lost their last home outing to Saint-Etienne, and have failed to win without Zlatan Ibrahimovic thus far.
- Nevertheless, PSG has kept a clean sheet in all but two of its last eight games at the Parc des Princes.
- Rennes shrugged off a woeful start to the season, to soar to eighth place currently. It has won five of its last six games.
- Les Rouges et Noirs lost this fixture 3-0 last season, with Nene scoring a hat trick.
- Former PSG striker Mevlut Erding has scored seven in his last eight games with Rennes.
- Frederic Antonetti's side has suffered defeat in only one trip to Paris since 2006.