The Ligue 1 leader has been inconsistent of late, but with challengers Lyon and Marseille facing each other on Sunday, PSG can pull further clear with a win on Saturday.
Van der Wiel, Alex, Thiago Silva, Maxwell
Lucas Moura, Verratti, Matuidi, Pastore
Sami, Puygrenier, Sane
Karaboue, Ayasse, Sane, Jebbour
Paris Saint-Germain coach Carlo Ancelotti will welcome back Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Marco Verratti after they were both suspended for the club's 1-1 draw with Valencia in the Champions League on Wednesday.
Christophe Jallet was forced off, meaning Gregory van der Wiel is likely to continue at right back. Thiago Motta, meanwhile, is set to make way for Verratti. David Beckham could also be handed a start, depending on whether Ancelotti opts for a slight rotation of players.
Nancy boss Patrick Gabriel is without various players through injury or suspension as they seek to spring a shock at the Parc des Princes.
Florian Zitte is suspended, meaning Paul Alo'o Efoulou will revert to the lead striker role, as Romain Grange and Vincent Muratori both miss out through injury.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Paris Saint-Germain sits top of the Ligue 1 table, despite losing 1-0 to Stade de Reims last weekend. The Parisians lead Olympique Lyonnais by three points.
- Carlo Ancelotti's side has kept one clean sheet in its last four Ligue 1 encounters.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic scored the winner when the two sides met earlier this season. PSG scraped by in the encounter with a 1-0 victory at Stade Marcel Picot.
- Nancy sits precariously in 19th position, six points adrift of safety.
- The club has won its last two games in all competitions, including a 2-1 win over Sochaux last weekend.
- ASNL was the only side to do the double over PSG last season, winning 2-1 last March, as well as winning 1-0 on its last visit to the Parc des Princes.