Philadelphia has never lost to New England in seven games, a streak the Union will be keen to extend.
|Philadelphia Union (4-2-3-1): MacMath; Williams, Parke, Okugo, Gaddis; Carroll, Lahoud; M. Farfan, Daniel, Cruz; McInerney
QUESTIONABLE: Conor Casey (R hamstring strain) G. Farfan (R hamstring strain) Sebastien Le Toux (Low back strain)
|New England Revolution (4-4-1-1): Reis; Farrell, Soares, Goncalves, Alston; Nguyen, Cisse, Simms, Smith; Toja; Bengtson.
OUT: Saer Sene (L ACL tear)
- Philadelphia has never lost to New England. In seven meetings, the Union has claimed victory four times, with three draws.
- Jack McInerney has been particularly effective against the Revs. The young striker has scored three goals (two winners and an equalizer) in five appearances against the New England side.
- New England is, along with Houston and LA, one of three teams yet to concede a goal in 2013.
- Last season, the Union recorded 2-1 and 1-0 wins over the Revolution in Chester, and settled for a 0-0 draw in Foxborough.
- New England was the final team to start its 2013 MLS campaign last week, when it defeated the Chicago Fire.