Coming off a huge U.S. Open Cup win, United looks to keep a modest two-game win streak alive when it visits PPL Park
|Philadelphia Union (4-4-2): MacMath; Williams, Okugo, Parke, Gaddis; Le Toux, Carroll, Farfan, Cruz; Casey, McInerney.||
|D.C. United (4-4-2): Hamid; Korb, Jakovic, Woolard, Kemp; DeLeon, Jeffrey, Kitchen, Porter; Doyle, De Rosario.||
OUT: Lewis Neal (pubic stress reaction), Lionard Pajoy (hernia surgery), Marcelo Saragosa (L knee pain), Casey Townsend (R foot strain)
QUESTIONABLE: Chris Pontius (L leg neural tension), Carlos Ruiz (L hip flexor strain), Michael Seaton (R hip flexor strain), Luis Silva (concussion)
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- D.C. United advanced to the final of the U.S. Open Cup on Wednesday, with a 2-0 win at the Chicago Fire. It was the team's first road win of the season.
- The Union's most recent game was also against Chicago, which was a 2-1 loss at PPL Park on Saturday. Mike Magee scored the winner, his league-leading 14th of the season.
- Philadelphia is in fourth place in the Eastern Conference with 34 points, just four off the pace of conference-leading New York. D.C. is at the foot of the standings with just 13 points.
- After a hot start which saw him on top of the Golden Boot race with 10 goals, Union striker Jack McInerney has now gone six games without a goal.
- In just three games with D.C. United, former TFC midfielder Luis Silva has scored three goals, which has made him the team's leading scorer.