Carlo Ancelotti's side has a three-point lead over rival Lyon, and the Italian manager will be hoping for a repeat of the 4-0 win over the Corsicans from earlier this season.
Jallet, Armand, Sakho, Maxwell
Lucas Moura, Matuidi, Verratti, Pastore
Cioni, Choplin, Marchal, Harek
Thauvin, Rothen, Beauvue
Paris Saint-Germain coach Carlo Ancelotti is still without midfielder Thiago Motta due to suspension, with fellow Italy international Marco Verratti set to continue in midfield as was the case in last week's 4-0 win over Toulouse.
Thiago Silva remains sidelined, so Sylvain Armand will continue to deputize alongside Mamadou Sakho in the heart of defense. New deadline day signing David Beckham remains in London but has been included in the Champions League squad, as has Siaka Tiene, who returns from international duty from Cote d'Ivoire.
Bastia coach Frederic Hantz is without midfielder Yannick Cahuzac for the trip to the capital. However, he has no other injury struggles with which to contend.
|DID YOU KNOW?|Paris Saint-Germain sits atop Ligue 1, three points ahead of Olympique Lyonnais and six ahead of Olympique de Marseille.
- The hosts have not lost a competitive fixture in more than two months.
- This season's corresponding fixture ended in a resounding 4-0 win for the capital club.
- Bastia sits in 13th place in the table, following its 0-0 draw with Evian.
- The Corsican outfit has never emerged victorious at the Parc des Princes.
- The club has the worst defensive record in the league with 47 goals conceded in 23 matches.
- At the end of February, PSG faces title rivals Marseille twice, once in the league, and once in the Coupe de France.