After last week's failure versus Valenciennes, and the furor that followed, the Ligue 1 leader will be hoping to get back on track against Remi Garde's men.
Rachid Ghezzal is suspended, with Bafetimbi Gomis set to return to the starting lineup, most likely deposing Jimmy Briand on the right wing, with Yoann Gourcuff also in line for a start after impressing in a free role lately. No.1 goalkeeper Remy Vercoutre is out for six months following a ligament injury, meaning young Anthony Lopes will make only his fourth Ligue 1 start, against the league leader.
Paris Saint-Germain will be without captain Thiago Silva following the club's 1-1 draw with Valenciennes while Salvatore Sirigu and Marco Verratti remain out following dismissals in the prior clash with Evian.
PSG will win the Ligue 1 title if it wins at Stade Gerland, though will also be crowned champions if Olympique de Marseille fail to beat Toulouse on Saturday at Stade Velodrome.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Olympique Lyonnais sits in third place - the final Champions League qualification spot - ahead of Saint-Etienne, Nice and Lille.
- Remi Garde's side has won just one of its last nine games against Paris Saint-Germain.
- Lyon has been awarded the third most penalties (10) in the top five European leagues this season. Only Juventus and Chelsea (11) have more.
- PSG sits top of Ligue 1 as of Saturday morning, seven points ahead of second-placed Olympique de Marseille with nine left to play for.
- Carlo Ancelotti's side has scored in each of its last eight league games.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic (pictured, right) has failed to score in two consecutive Ligue 1 games for the first time this season.