Brendan Rodgers will be looking to Luis Suarez to stop the rot, with the striker returning to the ground where he bagged a hat trick last season - with one goal from 49 yards.
Martin, L.Barnett, Turner, Garrido
Snodgrass, Howson, Johnson,
Johnson, Skrtel, Coates, Enrique
Allen, Gerrard, Downing,
Sahin, Suarez, Sterling
Liverpool is going to be without Daniel Agger (knee), Fabio Borini (foot), Joe Cole (hamstring), Martin Kelly (knee) and Lucas (thigh). Jonjo Shelvey is suspended after being sent off in the defeat by Manchester United last Sunday.
Norwich defender Sebastien Bassong lasted just eight minutes of the fixture against Newcastle, pulling up with a tight hamstring and will be assessed closer to the game, but Simon Lappin, Steve Whittaker and Harry Kane (all ankle) remain sidelined.
Manager Chris Hughton brought Elliott Bennett back to the fold in the League Cup game midweek after a long lay-off and he could force his way back into the side.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Norwich picked up its first yellow card of the season in its previous Premier League fixture, the first in over 447 minutes of play.
- The Canaries have only conceded once at Carrow Road this term.
- Chris Hughton's side ran a collective 66.64 miles in their game against Newcastle, which is the biggest distance covered by a team in a single game this season.
- Only Norwich (3.6 percent) have a worse chance-conversion rate than Liverpool (6 percent).
- Liverpool has failed to win any of its opening five league games for the first time since the 1911-12 season
- Luis Suarez (pictured, right) has managed to hit 27 of his Premier League shots off target - 52 percent of them.
- Liverpool continues to look for its first clean sheet in the Premier League this season.
- It has scored only once away this season - Suarez's strike against Sunderland earning it a point.
- Liverpool has earned just 20 points from 24 Premier League games in 2012.