The Red Bulls, tied for the most points in the league, welcome the Crew, which haven't beaten New York for five games.
|New York Red Bulls (4-4-2): Robles; Kimura, Holgersson, Olave, Miller; Alexander, Juninho, Cahill, Steele; Henry, Espindola.||
OUT: Andre Akpan (R Hamstring Injury), Ruben Bover (Lower Back Injury), Ian Christianson (R Foot Injury), Digao (Heel injury), Peguy Luyindula (L Hamstring Injury)
|Columbus Crew (4-4-1-1): Gruenebaum; Williams, Gehrig, Wahl, Barson; Gaven, Sanchez, Tchani, Meram; Higuain; Oduro.||
OUT: Chad Marshall (R hamstring strain), Ben Speas (L hamstring strain)
QUESTIONABLE: Danny O’Rourke (L ankle sprain), Agustin Viana (R hamstring strain)
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- These teams met on May 4, with a Tim Cahill goal giving the Red Bulls a 1-0 win in Crew Stadium.
- Cahill has scored four goals in the last five games, including the only strike last week in a late win over the LA Galaxy.
- Columbus hasn't beaten New York since 2010. In the five meetings since, the Red Bulls have won three and drawn two.
- Dominic Oduro has scored four of the Crew's six goals in the past seven games. He notched the only strike in a 1-0 win over Toronto FC that kept Columbus unbeaten in Toronto.
- Gláuber and Jairo Arrieta are suspended for this match.