|Napoli: De Sanctis; Campagnaro, Cannavaro, Aronica; Maggio, Pazienza, Yebda, Dossena; Hamsik; Lavezzi, Cavani
|Lazio: Muslera; Lichtsteiner, Biava, Dias, Garrido; Gonzalez, Brocchi, Mauri; Hernanes; Zarate, Sculli
- Napoli are currently placed third in Serie A with 59 points from 30 matches, three behind leaders Milan.
- The Partenopei have failed to win their last five matches against Lazio at the San Paolo.
- Walter Mazzarri’s side are unbeaten in 11 games at home and have won nine of those.
- The Azzurri have already equaled their record point-tally in Serie A. Last season they mustered 59 from 38 matches.
- Napoli striker Edinson Cavani needs just one more goal to become the club’s most prolific goalscorer in a single season in Serie A. He has netted 22 times so far.
- Lazio are fifth in the league standings and have collected 54 points from 30 matches, two points behind fourth-placed Udinese.
- The Aquile have not lost in their four encounters with Napoli in the league.
- Edy Reja’s side have won just one of their last nine away matches in Serie A.
- The Biancocelesti have the second-best defensive record in the championship, having conceded just 25 goals.
- Lazio have not won the Scudetto since 2000.
November 14, 2010: Lazio 2-0 Napoli
Lazio registered a 2-0 victory over Napoli at the Stadio Olimpico. Mauro Zarate gave the Aquile the lead after 15 minutes and a minute after the hour mark Sergio Floccari netted his side’s second.
Keep up to date with Serie A and Italy news with Goal.com's Italy page and join Goal.com USA's Facebook fan page!