It's Ontario visiting Quebec in a meeting of Canadian rivals, with TFC on a high after a big win.
|Montreal Impact (4-5-1): Perkins; Camara, Nesta, Ferrari, Brovsky; Nyassi, Arnaud, Bernier, Martins, Pisanu; Di Vaio.
OUT: Nelson Rivas (L knee surgery) Sinisa Ubiparipovic (R calf strain)
QUESTIONABLE: Justin Mapp (R calf strain)
|Toronto FC (4-4-1-1): Bendik; Eckersley, Califf, O'Dea, Morgan; Bostock, Dunfield, Hall, Lambe; Ephraim; Earnshaw.||
OUT: Danny Koevermans (L ACL repair) D. Henry (R Hamstring strain)
QUESTIONABLE: Luis Silva (R Hamstring strain) Julio Cesar (L Calf strain) T. Morgan (R ankle sprain) Matt Stinson (L Hamstring strain) Justin Braun (Concussion)
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- This will be Toronto's third straight game on Canadian soil to start the season. The Reds opened up away to Vancouver, losing 1-0, before defeating Sporting Kansas City 2-1 at home.
- Montreal has won both of the games it has played this season, taking maximum points against Cascadian clubs Seattle and Portland with 0-1 ans 1-2 results, respectively.
- This game is not being played at the Impact's usual home ground, Stade Saputo, but at the nearby Montreal Olympic Stadium.
- Toronto's 2-1 victory over Sporting KC marked the club's first league win since July 2012.
- These two sides split decisions last year, with Montreal taking a first meeting 2-1 before TFC rallied for a 3-0 victory. The final game ended as a scoreless draw.