Both teams are looking to end two-match MLS losing streaks.
|Montreal Impact (4-4-2): Bush; Wahl, Valentin, Thomas, Brovsky; Arnaud, Warner, Bernier, Felipe; Nyassi, Di Vaio.||
OUT: DF Matteo Ferrari (R quad strain); DF Nelson Rivas (abdomen); FW Bernardo Corradi (L knee ACL tear); FW Andrew Wenger (L hamstring strain); FW Evan James (L ankle sprain)
|Sporting Kansas City (4-3-3): Nielsen; Myers, Besler, Collin, Sinovic; Cesar, Zusi, Espinoza; Kamara, Sapong, Bunbury.||
OUT: DF Cyprian Hedrick (L fibula fracture); GK Jon Kempin (R ankle fracture)
QUESTIONABLE: MF Korede Aiyegbusi (R knee sprain)
PROBABLE: FW Bobby Convey (R calf strain); MF Paulo Nagamura (R abductor strain); DF Shawn Singh (L quad strain)
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Montreal is coming off a rough week in which it lost back-to-back 3-0 decisions: versus Toronto FC at home on Wednesday, then at D.C. United on Saturday.
- These teams met back on May 5, with Montreal shocking Sporting KC 2-0 at LIVESTRONG Sporting Park.
- “I can tell you that Alessandro Nesta wants to be here,” Impact head coach Jesse Marsch said on Tuesday. “We’re working hard on making that happen.”
- Sporting KC is coming off back-to-back shutout losses in MLS play. It lost 4-0 at Philadelphia two weekends ago before falling 1-0 at home against Chicago on Friday night.
- After starting all of his team's first 17 matches, Impact goalkeeper Donovan Ricketts was benched in favor of Evan Bush on Saturday night.
- Sporting KC defender Chance Myers is the only field player to have played every MLS minute this season for his team.