These two sides are aiming to keep pace with the leaders in each of their respective conferences.
|Montreal Impact (4-5-1): Perkins; Camara, Ouimette, Ferrari, Brovsky; Romero, Arnaud, Bernier, Martins, Mapp; Di Vaio.||
OUT: Davy Arnaud (Concussion-like symptoms), Alessandro Nesta (R groin strain), Daniele Paponi (R hamstring strain), Andrea Pisanu (R quad strain), Nelson Rivas (L knee surgery)
|Real Salt Lake (4-4-2): Rimando; Beltran, Borchers, Schuler, Wingert; Gil, Beckerman, Morales, Grabavoy; Plata, Sandoval.
OUT: Rich Balchan (L shoulder separation), Cole Grossman (Concussion), Alvaro Saborio (R quad tear)
QUESTIONABLE: Robbie Findley (L knee hyperextension), Olmes Garcia (R adductor strain)
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Real Salt Lake currently sits second in the Western Conference with a 5-4-2 record. Montreal is fourth in the East, on 5-2-2.
- It's a busy week for Montreal. The Impact lost 2-1 to New York this past Wednesday, and will play a third match, against Vancouver in the Canadian Championship, next Wednesday
- The Royals have won three of their last four matches, losing only to reigning MLS Cup holders LA Galaxy.
- Montreal striker Marco Di Vaio has put 18 shots on target, more than any other player in Major League Soccer.
- RSL is undefeated in its two previous meetings with a Canadian side this season, drawing 1-1 and winning 2-0 against the Vancouver Whitecaps.