Boasting a promising home record under interim coach John Hackworth, Philly takes its show on the road to Stade Saputo.
|Montreal Impact (4-5-1): Ricketts; Camara, Rivas, Nesta, Brovsky; Arnaud, Warner, Bernier, Martins, Mapp; Wenger.
OUT: DF Zarek Valentin (L ankle sprain); FW Bernardo Corradi (L knee ACL tear)
|Philadelphia Union (4-3-3): MacMath; Williams, Valdes, Okugo, G. Farfan; Adu, Carroll, Lahoud; Hoppenot, McInerney, Pajoy.
OUT: FW Krystian Witkowski (concussion symptoms)
DOUBTFUL: MF Michael Farfan (L foot contusion)
QUESTIONABLE: DF Chris Albright (R groin strain)
PROBABLE: DF Bakary Soumare (R knee menisectomy recovery)
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- This will be Philadelphia's first trip to Quebec. The Union defeated the Impact at PPL Park last month with a stoppage-time goal from Carlos Valdes.
- Montreal’s Davy Arnaud and Felipe Martins are number one and three respectively for fouls suffered in MLS, with 62 and 48.
- Philadelphia won for the third time with a goal in the 90th minute or later since John Hackworth took over as team manager when Jack McInerney’s header gave the union a 2-1 win Sunday against New England.
- With 61, Philadelphia is tied with Chivas USA for the fewest shots on target in the league.
- Felipe set up all three Impact goals in the New York victory, his first three-assist game in MLS, giving him eight for the season, good enough for the sixth-highest total in MLS.