The Impact look to stay in the Eastern Conference playoff picture when they host league-worst D.C. United at Stade Saputo
|Montreal Impact (4-4-2): Perkins; Camara, Nesta, Ferrari, Brovsky; Mapp, Bernier, Bernardello, Romero; Paponi, Di Vaio.||
OUT: Nelson Rivas (L knee surgery), Maximiliamo Rodriguez (foot fracture)
|D.C. United (4-4-2): Hamid; Korb, Jakovic, White, Kemp; DeLeon, Jeffrey, Kitchen, Porter; Doyle, De Rosario.||
OUT: Lewis Neal (pubic stress reaction), Lionard Pajoy (hernia surgery), Marcelo Saragosa (L knee pain), Casey Townsend (R foot strain)
QUESTIONABLE: Chris Pontius (L leg neural tension), Carlos Ruiz (L hip flexor strain)
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- The Impact fell 2-1 to Chicago on Saturday, its second loss in a row in MLS play.
- United lost its most recent league match, falling 2-0 to Philadelphia on Saturday. In the preceding game, however, DCU defeated Chicago 2-0 on the road to advance to the U.S. Open Cup final.
- The Impact are currently in fourth spot in the Eastern Conference with 35 points, four behind conference leader Sporting Kansas City with two games in hand. United is at the foot of the table with 13 points.
- These teams met just two weeks ago, with United picking up only its third win of the season in a 3-1 result at RFK Stadium.
- The Impact released left back Dennis Iapichino on Tuesday and D.C. United signed him on Thursday. Iapichino is eligible for this game, so his United debut could come against his former team.