Having won four in a row, Montreal will attempt to capitalize on any tiredness from D.C., which will be playing its third game in a week.
|Montreal Impact (4-2-3-1): Perkins; Brovsky, Nesta, Ferrari, Iapchino; Bernier, Warner; Arnaud, Martins, Neagle, Di Vaio.
OUT: FW Bernardo Corradi (L knee ACL tear); FW Eduardo Sebrango (L shoulder separation)
QUESTIONABLE: DF Alessandro Nesta (R knee sprain); FW Sanna Nyassi (R hip flexor strain); MF Justin Mapp (L groin strain)
PROBABLE: DF Zarek Valentin (L ankle sprain)
|D.C. United (4-4-2): Hamid; Najar, Jakovic, McDonald, Korb; Boskovic, Kitchen, De Rosario, DeLeon; Pajoy, Pontius.||
OUT: MF Lance Rozeboom (L knee ACL tear); DF Robbie Russell (L plantar fasciitis); DF Daniel Woolard (concussion-like symptoms)
DOUBTFUL: FW Maicon Santos (R toe soreness)
QUESTIONABLE: MF Lewis Neal (L adductor strain)
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Montreal will be scrambling to fill its back line, as both Nelson Rivas and Hassoun Camara are suspended for this match.
- The Impact have won four consecutive games, the longest in their expansion MLS season and tied for the fifth-longest in MLS this season.
- This will be the final leg in a long week for United. D.C. played at home against Philly on Sunday before hosting Chicago on Wednesday.
- In Wednesday's 4-2 victory over the Fire, D.C,'s newest signing, Lionard Pajoy, scored his first goal for the capital club. He joined from the Philadelphia Union.
- D.C. is undefeated against Canadian teams this season, posting a 3-0-2 record against clubs from the great white north, including a win and a draw against the Impact at RFK.