The three Rossoneri veterans will play their last game for the Rossoneri when Attilio Tesser's men make the short trip to the Giuseppe Meazza on Sunday.
Zambrotta, Nesta, Yepes, Mesbah
Gattuso, Van Bommel, Nocerino
Morganella, Lisuzzo, Garcia, Gemiti
Porcari, Pesce, Jensen,
Milan boss Massimiliano Allegri will almost certainly include Gennaro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta and Filippo Inzaghi in his starting lineup after the trio announced they will leave the Rossoneri at the end of the season.
Allegri will be forced to reshuffle his back line, with Gianluca Zambrotta replacing the suspended Ignazio Abate. Djamel Mesbah will come in for the injured Daniele Bonera.
Marco Amelia will deputize for Christian Abbiati between the posts. Alexandre Pato, Sulley Muntari and Urby Emanuelson are nursing injuries and will not feature in the last game of the season on Sunday.
Meanwhile, Novara boss Attilio Tesser will be unable to call on a plethora of first team regulars as Massimo Paci, Samir Ujkani, Andrea Caracciolo, Francesco Marianini, Achille Coser and Andrea Mazzarani are all injured and Giuseppe Mascara is banned.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- AC Milan has recorded the most wins in Serie A this season (23) but will finish second in the standings behind Juventus.
- The Rossoneri have scored eight goals in their last three games and lead the league with 72 so far this term.
- Allegri's men have kept 18 clean sheets in the 2011-12 campaign, second to only Juve.
- Novara has conceded nine goals in its past five matches.
- Tesser's men are winless in their last four encounters away from home and have been outscored 11-2 during that span.
- The Piedmont-based outfit has lost eight games by a two-goal margin this season.