The Red Devils have been formidable at home and will be looking to get back to winning ways after having to settle for a shock draw in midweek against Basel in the Champions League
Fabio, Ferdinand, Jones, Evra
Nani, Anderson, Fletcher, Young
Naughton, Martin, Barnett, Tierney
Bennett, Fox, Johnson, Pilkington
Chris Smalling (groin) remains a doubt, while Nemanja Vidic (calf) is still some way from being ready. Rafael is out with a shoulder injury while Jonny Evans (ankle) remains a doubt.
Norwich City boss Paul Lambert also has some worries of his own as defender Daniel Ayala is out due to a knee injury sustained during the League Cup clash against MK Dons. Elliott Ward, James Vaughan (both knee) and Zak Whitbread (hamstring) are also in the treatment room with their respective injury problems.
Ritchie De Laet - who is on loan from the United - will not be able to play.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Manchester United is currently unbeaten in 24 Premier League games at Old Trafford, and has 18 consecutive wins.
- The Red Devils have lost only one of their last 12 league meetings with the Canaries. United lost the last game between the two sides, in 2005.
- United have been highly impressive in front of goal at home, and they have hit the back of the net 71 times in their last 25 league games on their own turf.
- In that same stretch of games, Rio Ferdinand and Co. have only allowed 18 goals.
- Norwich has scored seven goals in its six matches so far in the top flight, which is better than fellow newcomers Queens Park Rangers (five) and Swansea City (four).
- But the Canaries have been far from prolific at Old Trafford, as they have hit the back of the net on only 13 occasions when playing the Red Devils in a league game away from home.