|Manchester United: Van der Sar; Rafael, Smalling, Vidic, Evra; Fletcher, Carrick, Gibson, Giggs; Berbatov, Rooney.
Arsenal: Almunia; Sagna, Djourou, Koscielny, Gibbs; Denilson, Wilshere, Nasri; Bendtner, Van Persie, Arshavin.
- Manchester United have won their last eight home matches.
- Sir Alex Ferguson's side are unbeaten in their last six matches against Arsenal at Old Trafford in all competitions.
- Manchester United have lifted the FA Cup 11 times.
- Arsenal have won the FA Cup 10 times in their history.
- Arsenal have only won one of their last four matches in all competitions. Their last win came in the FA Cup against Leyton Orient when they won 5-0 at the Emirates.
- The Gunners have been taken to a replay twice in this season's competition by Leeds and Leyton Orient.
- This will be the first time Arsenal have faced Premier League opposition in the cup this season.
- In 13 matches in the FA Cup between the two sides, Manchester United have come out on top on six occasions while Arsenal have triumphed five times. Two contests have finished in a draw.
- Sir Alex Ferguson and Arsene Wenger have gone head-to-head in the FA Cup on five occasions. United have won three and the Gunners have only one victory. There have been two draws, with one coming in the 2005 final where Arsenal won the trophy on penalties.
December 13, 2010: Manchester United 1-0 Arsenal
- In overall head-to heads between the two sides, Manchester United have won 87 times, while Arsenal have come out on top on 77 occassions. There has been a draw 46 times.
Park Ji-Sung scored the only goal of the game as Manchester United extended their lead at the top of the Premier League. It was a tight affair but Park's clever cushioned header was enough to give the home side a 1-0 victory.
Follow Goal.com on to get the latest soccer news directly. Check out Goal.com's page; be part of the best soccer fan community in the world!