Luis Suarez has scored five goals and assisted on seven in his last 10 Premier League games, and the Reds are enjoying a great run at home as their top-flight revival rolls on.
Johnson, Carragher, Agger, Enrique
Gerrard, Lucas, Henderson
Downing, Sturridge, Suarez
Reid, McAuley, Olsson, Ridgewell
Dorrans, Morrison, Brunt
Liverpool striker Daniel Sturridge (hip) should make the starting lineup, despite picking up a knock in the club's 2-2 draw at Manchester City.
Winger Raheem Sterling (calf) should also make a return to the squad, but Martin Kelly (knee) is out until March. Philippe Coutinho is still struggling to gain enough match fitness to make his Reds debut, but could feature on the bench.
West Brom will be without defender Goran Popov after he was sent off against Tottenham for spitting at Kyle Walker, incurring a three-match ban.
The Baggies are also missing long-term absentees Zoltan Gera and George Thorne (knee injuries), but Youssouf Mulumbu (knee) could make a return after featuring for DR Congo in the Africa Cup of Nations.
Peter Odemwingie is highly unlikely to feature with his future at the club still uncertain after he tried to force a deadline-day transer to Queens Park Rangers.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Each of Liverpool's last 11 competitive games has seen three or more goals scored, including the Reds' FA Cup loss to Oldham.
- Brendan Rodgers' side has scored 12 goals in its past three Premier League games at Anfield, conceding none. In fact, Liverpool has seven clean sheets out of its last nine at home.
- Striker Luis Suarez has scored five goals and assisted on seven in his last 10 Premier League games.
- West Brom has failed to keep a clean sheet in its last six away games, conceding 13 and scoring only six and accumulating a record of five defeats and one win.
- The Baggies stunned Liverpool in the opening fixture this season with a 3-0 win at The Hawthorns.
- Romelu Lukaku (pictured right) has seven goals and one assist in 10 Premier League starts.