The Welsh side has won just one of its last six games away from the Liberty Stadium and travel to face a Reds side that has not won in its last three Premier League games.
Johnson, Agger, Skrtel, Enrique
Henderson, Allen, Lucas, Gerrard, Downing
Rangel, Williams, Monk, Davies
Dyer, De Guzman, Ki, Hernandez, Routledge
Liverpool has very few new concerns going into this game. Daniel Sturridge remains sidelined with a thigh injury, although he could make the bench.
Other than that, manager Brendan Rodgers has no new worries, although he may rotate his squad given its UEFA Europa League trip to Russia on Thursday.
Swansea also has few injury concerns going into the match at Anfield. Midfielder Leon Britton is a doubt for this game with an ankle injury, although he may make the bench, and Chico Flores (ankle) is a long-term injury problem and may not be available until next month.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Liverpool is without a win in four games in all competitions, but has won five of its last seven home games in the league.
- The Reds have not scored a league goal against the Swans since they were promoted to the Premier League last season, drawing two of those games and losing one.
- Liverpool is the first team in Europe’s top five leagues to have 500 shots this season.
- These teams have faced each other twice in all competitions this season. They played out a 0-0 at the Liberty Stadium in the Premier League while Swansea took a 3-1 win in their Capital One Cup clash thanks to goals from Chico Flores, Jonathan de Guzman and Nathan Dyer (pictured).
- Swansea has won just one of its last six away games in the league.
- Michael Laudrup's men have conceded just five goals in the opening 30 minutes of games in the Premier League, tied for the least with Stoke and Tottenham.
- The Swans have dropped just two points from leading positions this season.