A win for the Coupe de France winners will see them move six points ahead of Marseille with only two games to go, virtually sealing the Ligue 1 title
Lille OSC (4-3-3): Landreau; Beria, Rami, Debuchy, Rozehnal; Cabaye, Balmont, Mavuba; Hazard, Sow, Gervinho
Lille coach Rudi Garcia possesses a full squad for the final push to claim the Ligue 1 crown, with Jerry Vandam, who has only made two league apperances all season, the single omission with a minor injury.
|Sochaux (4-3-3): Richert; Sauget, Perquis, Drame, Maurice-Belay; Carlao, Martin, Boudebouz; Nogueira, Brown, Maiga||
Europa League chasers Sochaux have a few injury problems in the side. Kevin Anin's season is over, while Jacques Faty remains a doubt, but with a couple of matches remaining, it is becoming increasingly likely that he won't feature again this term.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Lille can move to within a point of a first Ligue 1 title in 57 years if they beat fifth-placed Sochaux.
- Les Dogues have already ended a 56-year trophy drought on Saturday, defeating holders PSG 1-0 thanks to an 89th minute stunner from Ludovic Obraniak.
- They are unbeaten in five Ligue 1 games, since a 1-0 reverse to Monaco in early April.
- Rudi Garcia's side have only failed to score once in their last 31 home league games.
- Lille has not conceded more than one goal in its last 19 league games.
- Sochaux lie in fifth place in Ligue 1, occupying the final Europa League qualification position.
- Les Lionceaux have scored seven and conceded none in their previous two league games.
- Francois Gillot's men are also unbeaten in seven league encounters since a defeat to Auxerre in mid-March.
- An unlikely win for Sochaux would mean that it also move to within a point of securing Europa League football next season.
- Sochaux has lost only one of its last six away league games.
- Sochaux has failed to win any of its last eight trips to Stadium Lille Metropole.