Vancouver has never beaten the Galaxy in MLS play, losing three and drawing one in the previous encounters.
|LA Galaxy (4-4-2): Saunders; Franklin, Gonzalez, DeLaGarza, Dunivant; Jimenez, Beckham, Juninho, Sarvas; Magee, Keane.
OUT: DF Leonardo (R knee inflammation)
QUESTIONABLE: FW Edson Buddle (R knee surgery); FW Landon Donovan (L hamstring strain); DF David Junior Lopes (L ankle sprain); MF Kyle Nakazawa (back spasms)
|Vancouver Whitecaps (4-2-3-1): Knighton; Thorrington, DeMerit, Bonjour, Rochat; Davidson, Watson; Camilo, Robson, Richards; Miller.
OUT: FW Omar Salgado (R foot fracture)
PROBABLE: DF Andy O'Brien (R adductor strain); MF Gershon Koffie (R adductor strain)
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- The Whitecaps are searching for a first-ever win over the Galaxy. This season they lost one and drew one, after losing both meetings without notching a goal in the 2011 clashes.
- Vancouver is currently tied for the longest road losing streak in MLS, with five away defeats in a row.
- These teams are in fourth and fifth in the Western Conference, the final two playoff positions.
- Juninho has scored three goals in the last three MLS games.
- Darren Mattocks is suspended for this match.