Dallas travels to California having won three on the trot, a season high for the resurgent Texan club.
|LA Galaxy (4-4-2): Saunders; Franklin, Gonzalez, DeLaGarza, Dunivant; Sarvas, Beckham, Juninho, Magee; Keane, Villarreal.
OUT: FW Edson Buddle (R knee surgery); DF Leonardo (R knee inflammation)
QUESTIONABLE: DF David Junior Lopes (L ankle sprain); MF Kyle Nakazawa (back spasms)
|FC Dallas (4-1-4-1): Hartman; Loyd, John, Hedges, Benitez; Hernandez; Jackson, de Guzman, Ferreira, Shea; Castillo.
OUT: DF Ugo Ihemelu (concussion symptoms); DF Alex Lee (lower abdominal strain); MF Ricardo Villar (R foot strain)
DOUBTFUL: MF Jackson (concussion symptoms)
PROBABLE: FW Blas Perez (R foot sprain)
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- A recent resurgence has pushed FCD to within one spot behind the playoff positions. The Galaxy are five points ahead, fourth in the West.
- Dallas has won three in a row, its longest winning streak this season. Fabian Castillo has scored in each of those wins.
- Landon Donovan is tied for the assist lead in MLS, on 11 with two other players. With his next game-winning assist, he will tie Cobi Jones at third on the MLS all-time list.
- Robbie Keane has scored seven in the last eight MLS games. He also scored in the CONCACAF Champions League match against Metapan on Thursday before being sent off.
- Jonathan Top, FCD's fifth homegrown player, scored his first MLS goal against the Vancouver Whitecaps on Aug. 15.